Intel Core i5 2430M 2.4G 3MB 5GT/s SR04W Socket G2 PGA 988 Mobile CPU Processor
Brand : Intel Inside
Core : i5 2430M
Clocks Speed : 2.4GHz
BUS : 99.78 MHz
Cache : 3 M
Model / P/N : SR04W ,
G2 PGA 988 Mobile CPU Processor
Intel Core i5-2430M SR04W Mobile CPU Processor Socket G2 PGA988B 2.4Ghz 3MB 5 GT/s
- Reviews (0)
Identifying the processor architecture of your system can be useful to find the configuration and technical capabilities of the PC. This hardware which forms the core of the system can be identified from the system parameters. For Windows based systems, the System Properties can either be accessed through the Control Panel or through the Windows Key. There are software utilities available online like CPU-Z that can also do the trick. Under Linux from the /proc file system which enables communication between the ‘kernel and the user space’, identification of the processor can be done.
How to identify the processor ?
- The simplest, just under Windows, is to display the properties system.
- Left-click on Menu “Start”, left-click on “Control Panel” … Opening the Control Panel.
- In this window (Panel), a list of icons displayed, and one of these icons, you will find an icon called “System” in which you double-click it.
- The properties are displayed Systems and the first tab is called “General”.
- On this tab is the name of your processor, its operating frequency type and its actual incidence.
- Also included in the information below is the total memory (RAM) installed on your computer.
- Right click on My Computer (or Computer under Vista) then click Properties.
- Simultaneously press the “Windows” key and “Pause” to open the System Properties window.
Using a utility software
Cpu-z, requires no installation. This executable allows you to quickly identify your CPU and gives you its technical characteristics such as the type of operating voltage, the instruction set run, the amount of cache and more information about your motherboard, chipset and memory (RAM).